2008/10/29

Halloween



About Halloween

First, Halloween is most famous festival in the world. There is the Christ event which called All Hallows' Day on November 1.This day is the day when saint of Christianity is commemorated. On October 31 in overnight, the deceased ghost visit family, people trusted spirit and witch appear . 

That day at night, Children dress up Halloween costume and visit the house in neighborhood .They says Trick or treat! And house inhabitant replies Happy Halloween! They are given sweets by adult people. Black and Orange is traditional Halloween color. And Jack-o’-lantern that hollowed pumpkin is the most famous a symbol of Halloween.

In recent years, Japanese are exposing to Halloween a lot. For example, we expose to it in theme parks like Disneyland and USJ. It is decolated with Halloween.Warming up that similar Christmas is shown centering on Kanto region. Now Halloween is celebrated in many counries.



7 件のコメント:

a i k i さんのコメント...

Helloween is the event that I like the best★So, your presentation was interesting for me;*.+☆.

sacchan さんのコメント...

When I hear the word "halloween", I remember the nufs over sea student's costume.

Tomo Cruise さんのコメント...

I like Halloween very much, so I was interested in your presentation, and it was very fuunny for me♪

mamisira さんのコメント...

your presentation and blog are sooooo nice topic, I think!!

kazuzun さんのコメント...

That is cute!

Rickey さんのコメント...

The photograph is cute! i want to go there in Halloween.

Michelle さんのコメント...

Wow! I want to go TDL or USJ during halloween season♪